I know standing among a vast choice of Stroller categories are amazing and confusing at once. The more you lost in a maze of a Double Stroller, the odd reality you find there never has a thing called a perfect stroller. Indeed, a lighter stroller would help you carry easily but get harder when going off a road.
Whereas a heavier stroller gives you a smooth ride and well cope with rough tracks, there are many difficulties in fighting off stair or lifting in the narrow aisles. Overall, you have to admit the trade-off between an ease of glide and the weight. However, the Best Double Stroller 2017 reviews would help you find a stroller that suits your situation best. First of all, here are some attributes you should know beforehand.
How to choose your Double Stroller?
To select an efficient Double Stroller for your baby, you have to spend a considerable time for consideration. So, to assist you in finding a suitable double stroller for infant and toddler, I present five highlights of best double stroller 2017 and you should not miss out.
- The terrain and living transportation: As I often drive around with my baby at the backseat, I prefer the lightweight and versatile double stroller such as an “umbrella” stroller. If you often carry a stroller, you should consider its weight. I suggest a common stroller’s weight between 17 and 30 pounds as you would find carry a stroller in this range is similar to carry a bike.
- The stroller tire: Particularly, the little plastic wheels would work well in the harsh street conditions. While an air-filled rubber tire allows you to take it everywhere. Meanwhile, a foam-filled and no-flat tires of a luxury stroller provide a smooth ride.
- The routine and lifestyle: After working, I often do grocery shopping while carrying my baby in the stroller. That’s why I truly appreciate it’s provided extra-large basket. With its roomy space, I could hold around 10 pounds. Besides, you may care about a gap available for opening an elastic to reach your items easily.
- Bonus point for add-on accessories: What if your stroller has a specific container for a snack, a cup, a phone or a key? It would be helpful, right? However, these built-in accessories are hard to find at the more expensive stroller brands. Nonetheless, you’d love to this stroller attached to a bunting bag or a rain cover to protect your baby from raining.
- A particular place you use a stroller: I live in a hustle bustle and vehicle-oriented city. Hence, the city’s street is extremely crowded. And for sure, a bulky and big stroller cannot help me at all to move around.
Are you plan have a baby within 1-3 years? This factor plays a decisive role in having a right stroller that could save your money later. Particularly, before my husband and I bought a tandem stroller, we had agreed to have more kids. So, I picked up the Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double according to the double stroller reviews.
After two years, my first baby relaxed in his “nest”, his brother still able to rest comfortably at the front. As long as there is a close age gap, the tandem is capable of riding two babies. So, you should discuss with your partner whether it’s a right time to get a double stroller. Besides, there are a few cheap models, like this on that do not provide a second seat.
- The decent-sized basket under its pushchair assists you accessing to items easily.
- You could save up your budget considerably with this best double stroller.
- It does not require you to install an addition when the time comes.
- Its handle is not sufficiently extended.
- A rain cover does not come along.
Here is other option to reduce your stress of struggling with carrying our kids when on an errand. This lightweight double stroller could be an ideal choice for your maximum baby comfort as it provides a comfortable padding and easy to adjust. Indeed, it could accommodate up to a 50 pound and you easily transport in the car.
Also, this full-sized stroller would give you a smooth ride and past the crowd with ease thanks to its flexible six wheels. Besides, a double-push foot brake allows you easily control and prevent your baby from any injury risks. In a nutshell, if you have limited storage, this brilliant lightweight stroller is a great option to take on for day trips.
- Easy to fold and store due to its small compact dimension (50/59/27cm (W/H/D))
- Providing a mesh parent peekaboo window for visibility and ventilation.
- Its seat does not recline flat enough.
- No car-seat adapter offered to use it in your car.
If you are looking for the lightest double stroller in the market, the Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Tandem Stroller, Phantom would satisfy your demands. Not only present in a great look and a superior lightweight, but this double stroller also provides many brilliant features like a one-hand folding option or a maximum space inside.
Also, many parents find its seat recline to the lowest position remarkable. Overall, your kid would enjoy a cozy feeling brought by this lightest stroller. The double stroller for infant and toddler is used differently in different situations handy or not depends on your plan. If you tend to go to the mall daily, then a small stroller could help you navigate in a crowded place.
- Its’ lightweight helps you to transport it from place to place effortlessly.
- The sturdy frame enhances the stroller’s durability significantly.
- Its continuous handlebar allows you to move the stroller with one hand easily.
- You may get in some trouble when moving it down the staircase.
- I find it is hard to unlock the rear wheels by feet.
As a matter of fact, a foldable umbrella in the Delta Children City Street Side by Side Stroller could assist you in taking out from the back of your car easily. In case you are interested in traveling, this stroller may be a suitable choice. It enables you to adjust the overhead compartment in a car’s trunk and avoid unwanted annoyances.
Likewise, the best double stroller could carry your baby for a walk safely. However, it overwhelms much space that leads to an awkward indoor. Besides, you should look for a model with the adjusting options (etc. wheel lock, solid built-in or handling) to ensure your running experience with the baby safety.
- The 5-point restraint system ensures your kid’s safety and accommodates up to 50 pounds. It’s extended 3-tier, and maximum UV coverage canopy protects your kid from harmful factors.
- Providing parent trays with 2 cup holders and a child tray.
- Its seat is not deep enough to comfort my baby as he keeps sliding off. Also, the seat could not be rotated 90 degrees.
- It is a little difficult to maneuver.
When I mention about the double stroller, aren’t you worrying about stopping at the doorway and fold it to stroll through? Now, you could relax because not only grant an accommodated seating, a graphite frame width would erase any hindrance on your way through a door. Besides, it is made from a high-quality material with many sufficient features, plus a pleasing aesthetic.
Noticeably, with many provided superior functionalities, it’s price is agreeable for most of the parents. As for an all-purpose stroller, it commonly weighs less than 30 pounds. Even though you could not carry it for an uphill hiking, you could able to glide it on a park grass smoothly.
- The compact and lightweight stroller are suitable for your family traveling.
- Multi-position reclining seat offered.
- Providing a convenient one-hand fold.
- The overall aesthetic is highly appreciated by many customers, including me, as there is no obnoxious logo.
- Not sufficient durability to lasts for a long-term use.
- You may wish to have more eye-catching style offered.
It worth’s your attention to pick a protective stroller that guards your baby efficiently. Casually, most of the stroller is made for an infant who could sit up unsupported and control neck fairly. It often takes four to six months until this stage. That’s why you are strongly advised to attach a bassinet or a car seat. Besides, a few double strollers provide a bassinet mode and a deep seat recline.
Importantly, as this double stroller does not provide the supported function, you should not run with it. Overall, this model suits a majority of your demands. You should pay close attention at below stroller’s attributes. By this way, you could get a qualified stroller that satisfies your requirements. Now, have a look at this picture to distinct out each part of the stroller first.
- Offering a super durable giant canopy which would be a superb kid’s safeguard.
- Budget-friendly price.
- Five vibrant color options.
- Your baby could lie down in a right position without needed add-ons.
- It’s lightweight.
- Not recommended to use on rough terrains.
Following the double stroller reviews, this full-featured travel system stroller can be a reasonable choice for your busy days. Despite its lightweight, it could load stuff which weighs three times than itself. Also, you could fold it with one hand and transmit it to a car easily thanks to its lightweight aluminum.
You also could adjust its height and brake it with a toe-tap. Moreover, many customers find its expandable storage basket is helpful to store items, along with provided two cup holders. And honestly, I am amazed most at its click-in car seat which ensures an ease of use and a mobility.
- The larger wheels of the Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Stroller give you better ride as the double front wheels have a firmer foundation and stability strolling.
- Its seat reclining nearly to flat and offer a one-hand recline mechanism. Also, it’s 5-point harness and removable bumper protects your kids snugly while strolling.
- Providing the largest canopy and storage basket in a market, plus many mesh pockets for storing toys, sippy cups or snacks.
- Relatively expensive for a short-term used stroller (for the newborn use only).
This double stroller would be a wise option for a busy and energetic Mom. As a Mom, you have to get by with arranging stuff like drinks, snacks, diaper etc. while carting around with your baby. It is the same with me as I need to manage things organized and clean. That’s why I find this Joovy Caboose Graphite Stand On Tandem Stroller with the provided easy-to-find spots and pouches save my time from finding these items.
And what I am impressed most is its deep drink holder that could prevent a spill. The thick drink holder of this double stroller could keep my baby’s water cool. Also, it’s collapsible and foldable frame is worth regarding.
- You would maneuver it smoothly with the small weight.
- It’s super lightweight and portable allow you to lift or carry easily.
- Providing a small organizer, parent trays and a sturdy and large storage compartment.
- An easy-to-use snap on/off system controls the car seat well.
- This stroller does not provide the sufficient restraint (checking by wrapping around the chest, crotch and shoulders’ kids).
- Its’ buckle seems to be easy to unhook.
You would benefit remarkably from a double stroller with adjustable front and rear. Because it could swivel, you control a stroller easier. Also, you could able to push or turn the Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller to your direction with one hand only. Regarding the brake, checking whether the stroller’s wheels locked the break afterward engages by testing it right at a store.
Also, questioning yourself if you favor a brake that could able to lock both wheels or a specific wheel. In my opinion, the both-at-once kind would support you in various situations. This double stroller has an adjustable seat. Until your newborn could sit up unsupported, he/she would need a seat reclining to a near flat. So, make sure your stroller has this easy-to-use reclining mechanism.
- It is compact, easy to fold and also offers a small footprint.
- A well-managed handle helps you stroll easily in a crowded aisle.
- With one click only, you could lock the car seat in place without fear that it would be fallen out of the stroller.
- Some parent finds its equipment, like cup holders unnecessary.
At last, the seat reclining of the Baby Trend Double Sit N Stand Stroller is helpful for both the older babies or the toddlers because they always need a place for napping. With the adjustable handle, this product allows you to customize its height. Normally, most stroller’s height is designed base on an average-size woman. As a little bit shorter than average height, I surely need the stroller with this adjustable handle. Also, there is a stroller handle extender provided.
As I noted earlier, the heavy double stroller would support you on rough trails due to its more stable condition and enduring frame. Meanwhile, the lighter a stroller, the smoother glide to enjoy on the road. Also, remember not to put any heavy stuff (exceed 4kg) which may cause the stroller tip over.
- Adjustable handle loop could be accommodated to the different-sized handles.
- A cup holder and a large roll-up mesh bag are truly helpful. Plus, two foldable small hanging loops could be Velcro back onto the organizer’s underside when you do not use it.
- Easy to attach/ detach a front pouch. The small mesh pocket of the stroller could contain your iPhone 5 snugly.
- In term of a large-sized phone, it could be placed in a middle compartment with a magnetic closure.
- You may complaints about its bulky size after usage.
- The Velcro strap should be enhanced to use easily and get in the position perfectly.